TechVisor is a Patent Attorney Office / IT Consulting Company based in Tokyo, Japan.
We offer various Intellectual Property services to international customers, focusing on US-based emerging companies in Information Technology, Internet and e-Commerce space.
Intellectual Property Law Service
- PCT Agent in Japan
- Patent Agent in Japan
- Design Patent Agent in Japan
- Madrid Protocol Agent in Japan
- Trademark Agent in Japan
- Patent Prior Art / Trademark Search
- Patent Translation (English to Japanese/Japanese to English)
IT Consulting / Research
- Certified Professional in both Intellectual Property Law and Information Engineering
- Deep expertise in Information and Communication techologies.
- Direct Communication in English and Japanese for Agility, Accuracy and Cost Reduction.
- Inhouse Translation Function for Agility and Quality.
- Competitive and Flexible Fee
- Patent Application: from 400USD (service fee)
- PCT National Phase Entry: 200USD (service fee)
- Trademark Application: from 300USD (service fee)
- Madrid Protocol Amendment: from 200USD
- We do not overcharge you for a simple adminstrative task.
Pleas ask us (info[at]techvisor.jp) for specific fee quote.
Guides to Japanse Intellectual Property System
Patent System Overview (PDF)
Trademark System Overview (PDF)
Design Patent System Overview (PDF)
Please contact us (info[at]techvisor.jp) for more information.
Professional In Charge
- Patent Attorney (Japan)
- Professional Engineer (Information Engineering) (Japan)
- Visiting Professor, Kanazawa Institute of Technology
1981-1995: IBM Japan, Ltd.
1995-2005: Gartner Japan, Ltd.
2005-present: TechVisor.JP, Ltd.
- University Of Tokyo, BE in Marine Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- "Dealing with Darwin" (Geoffrey Moore)
- "Grown up Digital" (Don Tapscott)
- "Open Business Model" (Henry Chesbrough)
- "Innovator's Guide to Growth" (Scott Anthony et al)